Salem Cherkaoui

Cell: 778-996-3490 |



Looking to Lease?

When you are leasing a property we will discuss your needs in depth -  the type of property you are looking for, the appropriate zoning, parking requirements, size of location, ceiling height, power requirements etc. I am able to understand your requirements as I am a landlord, I have been a tenant and have personally leased spaces ranging from retail to office to industrial.


I have helped many clients find the right property. Leasing is a long term committment and making the right choice is crucial.


Looking to Lease out a Property?

Knowing and being comfortable with your tenants is important for a successful long term relationship and should bring you a peace of mind for any transaction. My job will be to qualify the tenants to do my best of my ability to find the right fit. 




 Let's meet and discuss all the details.



How can I help? 

Leasing retail vancouver down town. Leasing retail burnaby. leasing retail kerrisdale. leasin retail fairview. leasing retail kingsway. leasing retail new westminister. leasing retail bc. leasing retail abbotsford. leasing retail coquitlam. leasing retail maple ridge. leasing retail broadway. leasing retail kitsilano. leasing retail richmond. leasing retail surrey. leasing retail delta. leasing retail white rock. leasing retail main street. leasing retail pitt meadows.